Thursday, January 28, 2010

From the Desk of Bigbearsg




From the Desk of Bigbearsg




I want you all to know that photo taken by myself of Universal Studios Singapore are taken out side the park from the street or from the Monorail. Any inside the park pictures have been taken by Resorts World Sentosa I have been given authorization to post them on my site. In other words:  I ask first and then post. 

At no time will I ever take photo or video from any unauthorized source.

Also Resorts World has not announced the open of Universal Studios Singapore and sites that think they know when USS opening is just plan wrong. As soon as RWS annouces the opening I will post it on Sentosa Theme Park Blog.

Thank you All for your support.


0 comments:

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.