Sunday, January 31, 2010

State of The Blog for Jan 2010



From the Desk of Bigbearsg



January has been a record braking month for Sentosa Theme Park Blog. I have to thank all of you for your support.

Sentosa Theme Park Blog had over 10,500 view this month braking the old record of 7,900 views in Nov. of last year. Total views of the site is now at over 43,700 views. I would never had thought this many people would view my site. I can't thank you enough.

I hope that February will bring us the announcement of when Universal Studios Singapore will open. I can tell you all the rumors of when USS will open but I won't. Resort World Sentosa can only announce it when all the testing is done and the Singapore Authority's have given the go ahead to open the Park.

I hope to be at the park on opening day taking lot's of video and pictures of the park. I am working on having live video from the park on http://www.ustream.tv. I will be working and testing from RWS to see if it can be done this week.

Again I would like to say that at no time will I post any pictures that have not been authorized by RWS of inside the park. My reason is very simple staff and vendor of USS are not to release pictures from the site, I don't want to see anyone get in to trouble or fired over something that simple.

This week Sentosa Theme Park Blog will start having restaurant and hotel review of  Resort World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore. The Reviews will be post on both the Blog and the Sentosa Theme Park Forums.

This is going to be a very busy month so I hope I can keep up with all that's going on. I did pick the two winners for the Hard Rock Hotel Logo pins and have notified them. I hope to have the pin sent out on Tuesday Feb 2.

Let's hope we have a announcement from Resorts World Sentosa this month about the soft opening of Universal Studio Singapore.

Again Thank You all for your support of Sentosa Theme Park Blog and Forums. If you have a comment or suggestion for Sentosa Theme Park Blog please write to me at Hostbigbear@gmail.com.

Cheers

Bigbearsg










0 comments:

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.