Friday, July 9, 2010

Review Chili's Restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore



There a lot I don't know but when it comes to food I know what I like! Southeast Asia food is great but at time I just long for Western Food. There are only a couple of Restaurants I like in Singapore. One is Buckaroo's next to Sembawang Park on Andrew Ave. The other one is Chili's Restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa, next to Universal Studios Singapore

Chili's is a chain restaurant in the US that brings Southwest Cooking to Singapore. I have never been to Chili's in the US so I was worried that this would not be what I was looking for. But I was very surprised that Chili's is a very good restaurant here in Singapore. It has, a very friendly staff, the food is great and has a relaxing atmosphere. You can go there in your suit or t-shirt and shorts you will feel comfortable. It's a great place to relax and cool down after a long day at the USS.

The first time I eat there I enjoyed the BBQ pulled pork sandwich with caramelized onions, smoked provolone and spicy coleslaw on a sesame seed bun.with a salad and drink. Last night I had a very refreshing salad, the mesquite chicken salad with grilled mesquite chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, corn relish, cilantro, crispy tortilla strips and a touch of BBQ sauce. Served with Ranch dressing. You get a lot to eat and the price are about the same at other Singapore Western style restaurant.

So take the time and check out Chili's at Resorts World Sentosa. If you sit at the bar say hi to Toni and Ellaine, tell them Greg from Sentosa Theme Park Blog sent you.




0 comments:

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.