Saturday, November 6, 2010

Updates Universal Studios Singapore Nov 6th 2010

Friday night I made trip to Universal Studios Singapore.

I watched the fireworks from the New York Area to get a different view but I still think the best place to watch is the fountain area by Mel's Dinner.

I walked over to the Crane Dance area hoping that they would be doing a testing of that but no luck. They must be stilling having problem with that to.

So I thought I would go to one of my place to see them testing Battlestar. I arrived there about 10:30pm and waited. I gave up around 11:30 with nothing going on. Hmmmmmm.

Christmas time at USS again who know's. USS isn't saying anything we mite learn about it on Dec. 23rd. All the Major Parks have announce there Christmas event but Universal Studio's Singapore is the only one that hasn't.

Resorts World Sentosa is holding a video and photo contest you can learn more about it at http://resortsworldsentosablogs.blogspot.com/2010/11/100000-likes-photo-contest-i-f... or http://resortsworldsentosablogs.blogspot.com/2010/10/100000-likes-video-contest-my-moments.html  for more information.

Just a FYI I well be away from Dec 1st to 18th to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando and a four day cruise on the Disney Cruise Line.  I well be posing  trip reports and videos on Sentosa Theme Park Blog so watch out for that.

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read and watch my videos on Sentosa Theme Park Blog.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

any updates about the madagascar ride and transformers ride?

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.