Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What could go wrong went wrong on Universal Studios Singapore Opening of ticket Sales



From The Desk of Bigbearsg



I wouldn't  want to be in IT today at Resorts World Sentosa and Universal Studios Singapore. Today was the opening of tickets sales for USS. No mater how you tried you couldn't book on line today. RWS was overwhelmed by the number of people trying to book on line.

I gave up around 12:00pm today as every time I tried it would time out. So I just got on the MRT and went to USS to buy my ticket. I arrived around 1:30 no one was in line it toke about 3 min to buy my tickets

I thought there would be long line of people wanting to buy ticket but I was told only a few people showed up to purchases ticket this morning. USS had rope up like they were expecting a large number of people,  but no one showed up to the party.

I have been informed that ticket for March 18th are sold out and that weekend tickets are going fast.

My best advise is to go to USS and get your ticket or wait  till RWS/USS get there problem solved with the computer systems.

0 comments:

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.