Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bigbears Big Adventure: Day 1 Getting to Walt Disney World in Orlando FL.

Getting up at 3:00am is not fun but I have to be at the airport by 4:45am to check for my first flight from Singapore to Hong Kong. This is not the fun part of the trip. I well be in the air for a total of almost 20 hour with the flight from Hong Kong to Chicago be the longest part, 13 hours.

Arriving in Chicago at 11:30 my biggest worry is making my connection to Orlando but to find out that flight was delayed. But still arrive in Orlando about the same time.

So I'm now in my room at the Pop Century at Walt Disney World Resorts. So here is a video of the Resort.



Now Today The Magic Kingdom

0 comments:

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.