Friday, December 3, 2010

Bigbear's Big Adventure Day 2: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom

I didn't get to the Magic Kingdom till late in the morning due to I was having problem with sleep and the time changes.

I arrive at MK at about 11:OOam to find that most of the main street area was closed off do to the filming of the Walt Disney Christmas Parade. Plus tonight is the Mickey's Very Marry Christmas Party so I didn't have much time for rides. But I well be back to the park again during the week.

Day 3 well be at EPCOT.





0 comments:

Sentosa Theme Park Blog is an unofficial site and NOT in any way affiliated with the Resorts World at Sentosa or Universal Studios Singapore. For more information go to http://www.rwsentosa.com. If you have any question or suggestions for the site write to HostBigbear@gmail.com. Photos taken by Sentosa Theme Park Blog are copyrighted please do not use without the permission from Sentosa Theme Park Blog.